[comp.sys.amiga] A3000 to be presented in April

rouaix@margaux.inria.fr (Francois Rouaix) (04/12/90)

In case you don't already know:
According to three different french computer magazines, Commodore has
announced officially that the new A3000 will be presented during the
Spring SICOB, to be held in Paris, April 23-28.
(SICOB is something like Comdex)
One of the magazines also states that 1.4 will be presented too.

--Francois

--
*- Francois Rouaix                 //       We are all prisoners here,       *
*- rouaix@inria.inria.fr         \X/           of our own device             *

jdutka@wpi.wpi.edu (John Dutka) (05/06/90)

In article <11125@cbmvax.commodore.com> peter@cbmvax (Peter Cherna) writes:
>     Peter Cherna, Software Engineer, Commodore-Amiga, Inc.
>     {uunet|rutgers}!cbmvax!peter    peter@cbmvax.cbm.commodore.com
>My opinions do not necessarily represent the opinions of my employer.
>"If you insist on spending $10000 on a 68030 technology, may we humbly
>suggest you buy three Amiga 3000's."

Speaking of the 3000, are there any plans for Commodore-Amiga to release a
68040 board in the near future?  (This year or next)

--
| husc6!m2c!wpi!jdutka | "Hey, baby - wanna do some HEAT TRANSFER?           |
| jdutka@wpi.wpi.edu   |  Heh, heh, heh!"                                    |