[comp.sys.amiga] That @#%&!!! Gould!!!!!

dan@heimat.UUCP (Dan 'Sneakers' Schein) (05/07/90)

In article <1990Apr16.162445.13689@cunixf.cc.columbia.edu> es1@cunixb.cc.columbia.edu (Ethan Solomita) writes:

>	And yes, the shareholders meeting was held in the
>Bahamas, far enough away and expensive enough so that very few
>people could attend. One other thing, according to forbes, Gould
>can't spend more than three days at a time in the U.S. lest he
>have to pay taxes. So he is constantly shuttling back-and-forth
>on the company jet between NYC, West Chester, Bahamas and
>Toronto(?) Canada.

  Im not so sure about the West Chester part. During my 2.5 year tour of duty
 I only saw the man once and that was in Atlanta at a COMDEX show. He never
 came to West Chester. Of course things could have changed, but my $$$ is on
 NY NY and not ol West Chester.

--
                                    ___
     Dan "Sneakers" Schein         ////  Quote: