[comp.sys.amiga] C= Policy and Strategies

nsw@cbnewsm.ATT.COM (Neil Weinstock) writes:

>In article <1990Apr25.071733.20982@cunixf.cc.columbia.edu> mm49@cunixa.cc.columbia.edu (Michael Mayer) writes:
>>	Sell everybody elses printers, again with a C= label.  Etc..

>As the next logical step, how about getting rid of the C= label?  :-O

And then get rid of the name Commodore. It sounds like a ancient rock group.
:-) :-).

Make CBM the official trademark/logo/alias, jes like IBM.

and ya could make the logo out of stripes like:

and if IBM starts screaming "Look and Feel! Look and Feel!" tell them
"no! the logo is just in non-interlace mode!" ;-)

--
John Sparks  | D.I.S.K. 24hrs 2400bps. Accessable via Starlink (Louisville KY)
sparks@corpane.UUCP |                                     | PH: (502) 968-DISK