[comp.sys.amiga] Needed: Chambers of Sci-Mutant Priestess

jcfst@unix.cis.pitt.edu (John C. Fossum) (05/07/90)

     I have gotten all 5 skulls, became a Divo, and have journeyed
to the passages below. What do you say or do with the high
priestess (one with high hat)? You can't kill her. Brainwarp?
Any help witht this or further hints would be appreciated.

-Steve M. Suhy

schur@venera.isi.edu (Sean Schur) (05/08/90)

In article <24075@unix.cis.pitt.edu> jcfst@unix.cis.pitt.edu (John C. Fossum) writes:

>     I have gotten all 5 skulls, became a Divo, and have journeyed
>to the passages below. What do you say or do with the high
>priestess (one with high hat)? You can't kill her. Brainwarp?
>Any help witht this or further hints would be appreciated.

Who are you talking about? Are you talking about the lady in the room with
the bars? I haven't had any trouble killing her. There is also the naked lady
in the bath. I killed her o.k. too. Are you talking about Saura, who you
shouldn't kill for special reasons? If that's who you are talking about let
me know, I found a way around that too.

I have a few questions myself.

1) How do you get the monkey to cooperate with you? It says he is too
	frightened of you.

2) How do you move the starry wall?

3) How do you get into the "Master's Eye" room in the center of the
	Master's orbit?

4) How do you get out of the situation with Delios (the big leopard that
	eats you in the water). I can tell by the way the game handles the
	situation that there is a way out of it. It gives you one move to
	do the right thing.

Sean Schur

USENET: schur@isi.edu
Compuserve: 70731,1102