[comp.sys.amiga] PDC Questions

SLMT9@cc.usu.edu (05/04/90)

Hello to all of you gentlemen out there of the commodore world.
	I am new, very new to the news network buisiness. my question
is simple what anyone out there tell me about the pdc public domain
compiler for the amiga. I here that there are a few bugs in it and that
there are a few fixes(sp) out there that make it run much better. I would
love to have this information.
	I have no idea what or how to send or receive mail so please just
post a response and I Will do my best to find it and read it.

	thank you,

lshaw@walt.cc.utexas.edu (logan shaw) (05/07/90)

In article <23623@cc.usu.edu> SLMT9@cc.usu.edu writes:
>	I have no idea what or how to send or receive mail so please just

Try "mail".  For help with mail (and any other command), use "man mail".

>post a response and I Will do my best to find it and read it.
>
>	thank you,

"The machine minded material man                    Logan Shaw
 desperately dreams of a brand new sedan.           lshaw@ccwf.cc.utexas.edu
 Wlll he expect long lasting gain                   ========================
 from a toy that will race then rust in the rain?" - elim Hall, Things Break

wahlmann@m.cs.uiuc.edu (05/08/90)

/* Written  8:46 pm  May  3, 1990 by SLMT9@cc.usu.edu in m.cs.uiuc.edu:comp.sys.amiga */
/* ---------- "PDC Questions" ---------- */
is simple what anyone out there tell me about the pdc public domain
compiler for the amiga. I here that there are a few bugs in it and that
there are a few fixes(sp) out there that make it run much better. I would
love to have this information.
	I have no idea what or how to send or receive mail so please just
post a response and I Will do my best to find it and read it.

	thank you,
/* End of text from m.cs.uiuc.edu:comp.sys.amiga */

Send bug reports or inquiries to: lhummel@urbana.mcd.mot.com
This is Lionel Hummel, one of the authors of the PDC.  Or, you
could just ftp it from: mrcnext.cso.uiuc.edu in amiga/PDC.
If there are any questions about anon. ftp Amiga software at
UIUC, feel free to ask me.

-Jon Wahlmann

Jonathan R. Wahlmann		Dept. of Computer Science
(H) (217) 328-5176		University of Illinois - Urbana
(W) (217) 333-7408		wahlmann@cs.uiuc.edu