[comp.sys.amiga] Help! Sprites are all fuzzy!!

kosma%human-torch@stc.lockheed.com (Monty Kosma) (05/05/90)

   From: Larry Phillips <lphillips@lpami.wimsey.bc.ca>
   Newsgroups: comp.sys.amiga
   Date: 28 Apr 90 00:54:41 GMT
   Sender: amiga-relay-request@udel.edu

   In <2108@clyde.concordia.ca>, stefan@hercule.cs.concordia.ca (BUCHHOLZ stefan) writes:
   >Whenever I try oing or Miniblast, a couple of the sprites become all
   >fuzzy and long. ...

   Move your screen to the right with Preferences.

to the right?  I thought you were supposed to move the screen into the
upper left corner...  Am I wrong? Would somebody confirm this?

thanks!

monty

kosma%human-torch@stc.lockheed.com (Monty Kosma) writes:

>   Move your screen to the right with Preferences.

>to the right?  I thought you were supposed to move the screen into the
>upper left corner...  Am I wrong? Would somebody confirm this?

I think he was right. When you boot up a default setup the screen is more
toward the right, a lot of people then move the screen toward the left to
center it on their monitors. If you go too far to the left it can interfere
with one (some?) of the sprites, so he needs to move it back to the right.

--
John Sparks  | D.I.S.K. 24hrs 2400bps. Accessable via Starlink (Louisville KY)
sparks@corpane.UUCP |                                     | PH: (502) 968-DISK

karl@sugar.hackercorp.com (Karl Lehenbauer) (05/09/90)

In article <1787@corpane.UUCP> sparks@corpane.UUCP (John Sparks) writes:
>I think he was right. When you boot up a default setup the screen is more
>toward the right, a lot of people then move the screen toward the left to
>center it on their monitors. If you go too far to the left it can interfere
>with one (some?) of the sprites, so he needs to move it back to the right.

The farther to the left you move it, once you move it far enough to
start interfering with the sprites, the more sprites it interferes
with...
--
-- uunet!sugar!karl
-- Usenet access: (713) 438-5018