[comp.sys.amiga] Latest FishDisks??

fnf@fishpond.UUCP (Fred Fish) (05/25/90)

In article <9005241156.AA00931@ucbvax.Berkeley.EDU> jwhitman@STL-06SIMA.ARMY.MIL (Jerry Whitman) writes:
>Just before we had problems I got the announcement/description of
>Fred Fish disks 341 - 350.  Fred said he was planning to go to a
>piece-meal distribution plan for future disks.  If he has done so
>I could have easily missed it/them.  If there are any disks released
>since 350 please forward me the contents files so I can get the
>FishXref and FishCon up to date and re-posted to xanth.

Just to let people know, yes I'm still around and will be doing some
more disks soon.  About 8 weeks ago I started doing some consulting
work for Motorola and between the 40-50 hours a week there and the
20-30 hours a week at EST, there isn't much time left for doing disks.
I have gotten a nice little pile of interesting material though to
choose from, including the latest PDC, a new release of NorthC,
mg3a, etc.  Expect some things to start showing up over the next
few weeks, but it will probably be fall before I get back to having
enough time to do 20 disks a month like Jan-Mar of this year.

-Fred
--
# Fred Fish, 1835 E. Belmont Drive, Tempe, AZ 85284,  USA
# 1-602-491-0048               asuvax!mcdphx!fishpond!fnf