[comp.sys.amiga] AREXX with the A3000

In <1990May25.072832.22329@portia.Stanford.EDU>, bard@jessica.stanford.edu (David Hopper) writes:
>A Commodore rep told me that 2.0 only had ARexx hooks, not the goodies or the
>manual.
>
>Is this incorrect?

It will be correct or incorrect at the time 2.0 is shipped. Meanwhile, it has
the goodies and the manual in the version supplied on the A3000.

-larry

--
The raytracer of justice recurses slowly, but it renders exceedingly fine.

bard@jessica.stanford.edu (David Hopper) (05/25/90)

A Commodore rep told me that 2.0 only had ARexx hooks, not the goodies or the
manual.

Is this incorrect?

Dave Hopper      |      ///  Yesterday, CS.	      | "God does not play
                 |     ///    Today, Anthro/History.  | dice!" -Einstein
bard@jessica.    | \\\///                             | I wouldn't think Dice'd
   Stanford.EDU  |  \XX/ Tomorrow... bleeding ulcers. | be popular up there.