[comp.sys.amiga] Amiga Items for Sale!!

bobl@pro-graphics.cts.com (Bob Lindabury) (05/25/90)

> I don't know a lot about US prices, but isn't $75 a little steep? Here
> in Australia, about 3 months ago, I was sold one for $75. However, another
> place had them for $65 (but were out of stock at the time). Remember that
> $1A = about $0.75US, so that raises Bob's price to about $100A (plus the
> usual retail markup). Interesting, is it not?
> Ian
>
> P.S. The $65 dollar place was an OFFICIAL Commodore Service Centre.
>
> Ian Rowlands                      | ianr@mullian.ee.mu.oz.au (main)

Well, prices here in the us run around $90 for the chip from a dealer and then
they charge about $60 to install them.  In fact, I've had a purchaser call and
tell me that he called several places for the fatter Agnus and couldn't find
one for less than around $96.00 US.

Maybe things are a little cheaper down-under...  <grin>

-- Bob

InterNet: bobl@pro-graphics.cts.com          |       ProLine: bobl@pro-graphics
    UUCP: ..crash!pro-graphics!bobl          |        CServe: 70347,2344
ARPA/DDN: ..crash!pro-graphics!bobl@nosc.mil |  Amer. Online: Graphics3D
            Raven Enterprises - 25 Raven Ave. Piscataway, NJ 08854