[comp.sys.amiga] Rational copy protection

sean@ms.uky.edu (Sean Casey) writes:

>To put it another way, which would people rather do: Look up something in
>a large manual, or hit a few keys and follow a help thread?

A lot of times it's helpful to be able to have printed docs in hand so you
can be trying the program out while you are reading about it. If I have to
keep switching between reading about the program and actually running it,
and trying out what the manual is trying to teach me, I get frustrated.

--
John Sparks  | D.I.S.K. 24hrs 2400bps. Accessable via Starlink (Louisville KY)
sparks@corpane.UUCP |                                     | PH: (502) 968-DISK