[comp.sys.amiga] Amy Yet Another Adventure Definition Language.

11TSTARK@GALLUA.BITNET ("Timothy Stark ", Picard) (05/29/90)

Hello Amiga Users:

    Today, I uploaded yaadl software to xanth anonymous ftp area. Its
filename is amyadl.zoo and its size is 84K long. It is in directory
/incoming/amiga right now.

    I ported Yet Another Adventure Definition Language to Amiga last week.
I just modified config.h and saved originial to config.h.orig. If you
are compiling them, please igrone warning messages because it will take
care of them for you. After compiling them, they worked very fine. They
came from comp.sources.games and were compiled by Lattice C 5.05. My lattice
is ANSI standards while they are K&R standards, so igrone warning messages
about ANSI incompitable. Can I find K&R Compilers for Amiga?

    Does anyone any good adventure language for wide of machines? please let
me know and send me them include source codes. I already have Adventure
Writer on Amiga from CompuServe, ADL from Fred Fish series, and ADVSYS 1.6
from ADVSYS mailing list.

    I am considering to write my adventure language system. I hope that
its feature should be complex english commands, graphics facility with
animations, etc... First, I will study Lex and Yacc documents before write
compiler for adventure language system.

    Does anyone have latest version of Flex and Yacc for Amiga? Please let me
know asap. Thanks!!

-- Tim Stark

Timothy Stark                    Bitnet: 11tstark@gallua.bitnet
5 West Glebe Rd., Apt B8         Internet: 11tstark@gallux.gallaudet.edu
Alexandria, Va. 22305            CIS: 71760,2701 (71760.2701@compuserve.com)
Home Phone: (703) 684-6031 TDD   Genie: T.STARK1      "Amiga is real machine!"
Work Phone: (202) 535-6445 TDD   People/Link: T.STARK

11TSTARK@GALLUA.BITNET ("Timothy Stark ", Picard) writes:

>Hello Amiga Users:

>    Today, I uploaded yaadl software to xanth anonymous ftp area. Its
>filename is amyadl.zoo and its size is 84K long. It is in directory
>/incoming/amiga right now.

How about you or someone else with FTP access, sending this to
comp.sources.amiga and/or comp.binaries.amiga so the rest of us have a
shot at this? Or maybe Tad can transfer it from the ftp area of Xanth
and send it out?

--
John Sparks  | D.I.S.K. 24hrs 2400bps. Accessable via Starlink (Louisville KY)
sparks@corpane.UUCP |                                     | PH: (502) 968-DISK