[comp.sys.amiga] Mac Blackjack

	I was playing blackjack on a Macintosh. The game is known
for making obnoxious comments. Well, when it lost a hand it said,
"I play like I were a Commodore." Nuff said.
	-- Ethan

Ethan Solomita: es1@cunixb.cc.columbia.edu

"If Commodore had to market sushi they'd call it `raw cold fish'"
		-- The Bandito, inevitably stolen from someone else

aliu@aludra.usc.edu (Amika Liu) (06/01/90)

In article <1990Jun1.004701.10077@cunixf.cc.columbia.edu> es1@cunixb.cc.columbia.edu (Ethan Solomita) writes:

>	I was playing blackjack on a Macintosh. The game is known
>for making obnoxious comments. Well, when it lost a hand it said,
>"I play like I were a Commodore." Nuff said.
>	-- Ethan

Hey, remember Mac Boing?  Some Mac dweeb wrote it up in response to
Amiga's Boing ball.  I read the docs for it when trying to install
it on Amax and couldn't stop laughing.  The docs specifically said
to make sure you have nothing running, don't even try to move the mouse
when the program is running since it needs all the systems resource it
can get to simulate a bw sprite...... never got it to work, would have
been interesting to see it run on Amax 8-)