[comp.sys.amiga] Stunt Track Racer

kosma%human-torch@stc.lockheed.com (Monty Kosma) (06/01/90)

how does one control the car--kbd, mouse, joystick, analog joystick, etc, and
how do these work?

nfs1675@dsacg3.dsac.dla.mil ( Michael S Figg) (06/01/90)

In article <20728@snow-white.udel.EDU>, kosma%human-torch@stc.lockheed.com (Monty Kosma) writes:
> how does one control the car--kbd, mouse, joystick, analog joystick, etc, and
> how do these work?

If I remember correctly control is with a joystick - up:excellerate, down:
brake, right and left turning. The game is a good driving simulator, although
slightly unrealistic idea. I don't know why it isn't any popular than it seems
to be. Seems to be very popular here in Columbus but don't hear much mention
of it on CIS or comp.sys.amiga. Maybe I should check comp.sys.amiga.games?

---Mike

--
"Fogtown, I'm out on your street          | Michael Figg  DSAC-FSD
I'd run if I only had a place to run to"  | DLA Systems Automation Center