[comp.sys.amiga] Lattice and Manx..... WATCH OUT!!

hill@evax.arl.utexas.edu (Adam Hill/Wintermute) (05/27/90)

     Not to add to the current shareware vs. commercial-ware :-) wars but
There should be a copy of Matt Dillon's new C Compiler on Xanth by the time
you read this.

     It is not full featured (no-bit fields or floats) and you need CA Includes
Since Matt is now back on the .net you may direct questions to him.

  BTW .... It is definitely NOT slow :-)

rick@tmiuv0.uucp (05/29/90)

In article <1990May26.210140.28362@evax.arl.utexas.edu>, hill@evax.arl.utexas.edu (Adam Hill/Wintermute) writes:
>      Not to add to the current shareware vs. commercial-ware :-) wars but
> There should be a copy of Matt Dillon's new C Compiler on Xanth by the time
> you read this.
>
>      It is not full featured (no-bit fields or floats) and you need CA Includes
> Since Matt is now back on the .net you may direct questions to him.
>
>   BTW .... It is definitely NOT slow :-)

"Where _does_ Matt get the time to build these wonderful toys?"
                                  -- Borrowed from The Joker
--
  .-------------------------------------------------------------------------.
 / [- O] Rick Stevens (All opinions are mine. Everyone ignores them anyway.) \

jgallego@pnet01.cts.com (Jose Gallego) (05/30/90)

Yeap!! DICE is very good. I downloaded from BIX on saturday and had a chance
to play around with this PD C compiler over the weekend.  If you have a chance
and want to *try* C download it.  Without any question Matt Dillon has done it
again... THANKS Matt...

Jose

UUCP: {hplabs!hp-sdd ucsd nosc}!crash!pnet01!jgallego
ARPA: crash!pnet01!jgallego@nosc.mil
INET: jgallego@pnet01.cts.com

vmr@psuhcx.psu.edu (Vic Ricker) (05/30/90)

Is there a way to make DICE work without getting the Amiga includes etc..?
Like perhaps to make it compile the simple hello.c example?

--
-Vic Ricker  vmr@hcx.psu.edu

dailey@cpsin2.uucp (Chris Dailey) (06/05/90)

In article <2889@crash.cts.com> jgallego@pnet01.cts.com (Jose Gallego) writes:
>Yeap!! DICE is very good. I downloaded from BIX on saturday and had a chance
>to play around with this PD C compiler over the weekend.  If you have a chance
[...]

Is there an FTP site for it?

--
  /~\  Chris Dailey   (CPS Undergrad, SOC Lab Coord, AMIG user group Secretary)
 C oo  dailey@cpsin1.cps.msu.edu  (subliminal message-make WP5.1 for the Amiga)