[comp.sys.amiga] VT100 emulator, Kermit

gfroyle@water.waterloo.edu (Gordon Royle) (06/06/90)

I'm posting this for a friend who does not have net access, so please
respond directly to tmhaynes@athena.cas.vanderbilt.edu

------------------------------

Anyway, he's looking for a decent vt100 emulator that supports kermit
file transfers.... free if possible

This must have been done to death in this group so someone must know...

Cheers

Gordon

mlelias@miavx1.acs.muohio.edu (Mike Elias (Mighty Amigo) Systems Analysis) (06/07/90)

In article <1990Jun6.125054.15769@water.waterloo.edu>, gfroyle@water.waterloo.edu (Gordon Royle) writes:
> I'm posting this for a friend who does not have net access, so please
> respond directly to tmhaynes@athena.cas.vanderbilt.edu
>
> ------------------------------
>
> Anyway, he's looking for a decent vt100 emulator that supports kermit
> file transfers.... free if possible
>
> This must have been done to death in this group so someone must know...

	Try Handshake, a very nice shareware product.

	If you like, I could try to send it to you, uuencoded.

> Cheers
>
> Gordon
Mike Elias ( Mighty Amigo)   | As the Trolls entered the water, a flash of
Mlelias@Miavx1.Bitnet        | light exploded behind Pug's eyes.
If I want your opinion, I'll tell you what to say