[comp.sys.amiga] New Ethernet Software and Ameristar boards?

eachus@linus.mitre.org (Robert I. Eachus) (06/07/90)

     The Amiga I am using to type this has an Ameristar Ethernet card,
and the software I have for it is Version 3.0 dated 10/18/89.  Will
this ever be upgraded? If not will the new Commodore Ethernet software
run on my Ameristar board?

--

					Robert I. Eachus

   Amiga 3000 - The hardware makes it great, the software makes it
                awesome, and the price will make it ubiquitous.

martin@cbmvax.commodore.com (Martin Hunt) (06/07/90)

In article <EACHUS.90Jun6141929@aries.linus.mitre.org> eachus@linus.mitre.org (Robert I. Eachus) writes:

>     The Amiga I am using to type this has an Ameristar Ethernet card,
>and the software I have for it is Version 3.0 dated 10/18/89.  Will
>this ever be upgraded? If not will the new Commodore Ethernet software
>run on my Ameristar board?

The Commodore ethernet software runs on Ameristar ethernet cards.

--
Martin Hunt                     martin@cbmvax.commodore.com
Commodore-Amiga Engineering     {uunet|pyramid|rutgers}!cbmvax!martin

steve@cpoint.UUCP (Stephen Steir) (06/08/90)

In article <12383@cbmvax.commodore.com> martin@cbmvax (Martin Hunt) writes:

>The Commodore ethernet software runs on Ameristar ethernet cards.
>
>--
>Martin Hunt                     martin@cbmvax.commodore.com
>Commodore-Amiga Engineering     {uunet|pyramid|rutgers}!cbmvax!martin

Any idea when the Commodore NFS TCP/IP software will hit the market.  I've
got an A2065 (Commodore ethernet card), physical link to my company's net
and a 1.2 gigabyte drive on a system with NFS just waiting to be filled.

If I only had the software... ;-)

Steve Steir - Clearpoint Research Corp., 35 Parkwood Dr., Hopkinton, Ma. 01748
UUCP: steve@frog!cpoint		ATT: (508) 435-2000	       BIX: clearpoint