[comp.sys.amiga] starglider II

dan-hankins@cup.portal.com (Daniel B Hankins) (11/09/88)

I'm not sure if this belongs here or in comp.misc.games, so please bear with me
if I've made the wrong choice.  Anyway:

I've succeeded in procuring all the materials required to build a neutron bomb
and have found a source of bouncing bombs.  However, I find that y the time
I get the materials, more projector stations have been built than I have
bounce bombs for (I have four bombs, from Castron).  I can't destroy the
Death Star (or whatever they call it in this game) without destroying all the
projectors.

What am I doing wrong?  Is there a source of bouncing bombs other than the one
on Castron?

Dan Hankins

jmdavis@ihlpm.ATT.COM (Davis) (11/12/88)

Wouldn't it be great if, when flying too close to the sun, the
"melt" program came up and melted the screen?

Food for thought.

			Mike Davis ..!att!ihlpm!jmdavis

char*p="char*p=%c%s%c;main(){printf(p,34,p,34);}";main(){printf(p,34,p,34);}

dat01@amnesix.liu.se (Dat) (11/15/88)

In article <2576@ihlpm.ATT.COM> jmdavis@ihlpm.ATT.COM (Davis) writes:

>Wouldn't it be great if, when flying too close to the sun, the
>"melt" program came up and melted the screen?

Wonderful idea! Super! What's really great is that Jez San got that idea too.

>Food for thought.

No wonder Jez San calls himself a starving programmer :-)

>			Mike Davis ..!att!ihlpm!jmdavis
>
>char*p="char*p=%c%s%c;main(){printf(p,34,p,34);}";main(){printf(p,34,p,34);}

/Mikael

kosma%human-torch@stc.lockheed.com (Monty Kosma) (06/08/90)

sorry, I tried to EMAIL, but it didn't work...:-/

To: stiatl!bgi

I have starglider II (complete package) which I have pretty much finished.

I was planning to keep the game, but if you really want it I'll sell you
the whole deal for a reasonable offer.

monty
kosma@human-torch.lasc-research.lockheed.com