[comp.sys.amiga] Stupidest idea ever contest...

Lee Sailer <UH2@psuvm.psu.edu> (06/05/90)

>there are certainly valid reasons against it, but it is by no means the
>stupidest suggestion ever, nor is it unreasonable to be disappointed that

What a good idea!  A contest to determine the stupidest suggestion ever
made to comp.sys.amiga.  To start us off, I nominate this one, itself...

brian@jtsv16.COM (Brian A. Jarvis) (06/09/90)

In article <90156.125614UH2@psuvm.psu.edu> UH2@psuvm.psu.edu (Lee Sailer) writes:
>>there are certainly valid reasons against it, but it is by no means the
>>stupidest suggestion ever, nor is it unreasonable to be disappointed that
>
>What a good idea!  A contest to determine the stupidest suggestion ever
>made to comp.sys.amiga.  To start us off, I nominate this one, itself...

Hmmm... recursive *and* re-entrant...

Brian

Brian A. Jarvis,                      J.T.S. Computer Systems,
brian@jtsv16.jts.com,                 Downsview, Ontario
...jtsv16!brian                       Canada M3H 5T5  (416) 665-8910

 File names are infinite in length where infinity is set to 255 characters.
                                  - Peter Collinson, "The Unix File System"