[comp.sys.amiga] ProWrite 2.5

horalek@Alliant.COM (Jim Horalek) (10/25/89)

Several weeks ago I received an upgrade notice for ProWrite 2.5.  Unforunately
I lost it.  Could someone send me the phone number and address of New Horizons.
Better yet if someones got a Fax they could send me the letter.

Thanks,

    jim

Fax: 213-769-2367 Alliant Computer
Email: horalek@alliant.com

mdl@macbeth.cs.duke.edu (Michael D. Landis) (06/05/90)

Would someone please tell me if the new version of ProWrite allows
the use of non-interlace display modes?  I recall that the original
only let you use an interlace screen, what a pain!  But the newer
versions might have fixed that problem.

Please email to me directly if you will.....

Thanks,   Mike   (mdl@cs.duke.edu)
Mike Landis, Dept. of Computer Science, Duke Univ., Durham, NC 27706
ARPA: mdl@cs.duke.edu     CSNET: mdl@duke      UUCP: decvax!duke!mdl

sdl@linus.mitre.org (Steven D. Litvinchouk) (06/10/90)

In article <20029@duke.cs.duke.edu> mdl@macbeth.cs.duke.edu (Michael D. Landis) writes:

> Would someone please tell me if the new version of ProWrite allows
> the use of non-interlace display modes?  I recall that the original
> only let you use an interlace screen, what a pain!  But the newer
> versions might have fixed that problem.

As I recall, 640 x 200 non-interlace mode has been supported in all
versions of ProWrite since v1.1.  The only problem, of course, is that
the aspect ratio you see on the screen is twice that of the printed
page.  Other than that, WYSIWYG is still maintained.
--

Steven Litvintchouk
MITRE Corporation

ARPA:  sdl@mbunix.mitre.org
UUCP:  ...{att,decvax,genrad,ll-xn,philabs,utzoo}!linus!sdl

	"Where does he get those wonderful toys?"
				-- J. Napier (a.k.a. "The Joker")