[comp.sys.amiga] Wanted NetHack version 3 for Amiga

thyssen@batserver.cs.uq.oz.au (Anthony Thyssen) (06/11/90)

   I just recently received a zoo archive of NetHack v3 patch7 however
the program reports a error in reading its internal screen data.
Does anyone out there in netland have a WORKING NetHAck Version 3 that
can run on a 1mb amiga (probabably directly booted from a disk)
that works? could thay send it to me?
                      --- thanks in advance

       Anthony Thyssen (Dragon Computing!)  thyssen@batserver.cs.uq.oz.au
         "Suddenly everything goes dark.
           You have fallen into a pit.
             It hits!  It hits!
               You hear the howling of the Banshee..."	- Hack (The Game)

tadguy@abcfd01.larc.nasa.gov (Tad Guy) (06/12/90)

In article <3894@moondance.cs.uq.oz.au> thyssen@batserver.cs.uq.oz.au (Anthony Thyssen) writes:
> I just recently received a zoo archive of NetHack v3 patch7 however
> the program reports a error in reading its internal screen data.
> Does anyone out there in netland have a WORKING NetHAck Version 3 that
> can run on a 1mb amiga (probabably directly booted from a disk)
> that works?

Be prepared to delete your copy of patchlevel 7.

Keep your fingers poised over comp.binares.amiga...

    :-)

	...tad