[comp.sys.amiga] GAMES: role play reviews

802360644%RUMAC@upr1.upr.cun.edu (Angel Asencio) (06/10/90)

Hi adventures:

  I'm near Kernen in Champions of Krynn, so I asume this is the last
fight.
  This means I have most of the summer free and I can play another
role-play games. First, the ones I have already played, so you don't
have to write unnecessaryly.

  On 64:
   Questron, Ultima (III, IV, V (didn't finish)), Bard's Tale (I, II, III),
   Phantasie (I, II, III)

  On IBM:
   Ultima V (didn't finish)
   Sierra Games (King Quest)

  On Amiga:
   Demon's Winter, Dungeon Master, Hero's Quest, Drakkhen, Champions
   of Krynn, Times of Lore, Questron II.

Of course, I'm looking for Amiga games, medieval adventure, except
Sierra and Infocom type games (nothing personal, only I don't like
that type), and Heroes of The Lance and Dragons of Flame Games (too
arcade for me, weapons that you can't use, at least in HotL).

I have read from:

  A) Caos Strike Back:
     Do it have a story like DM or is an expansion module to again
"destroy" Lord Caos?  Any one knows when it will be truely release for
the Amiga?

  B) Might and Magic II:
     When I called the company they told me that is was a georgeous
one. Any review so far?

  C) Pool of Radiance:
     Any one can compare it with Champions of Krynn? and second
question of point A).

              Any review or recomendation welcome,
                                           Angel //
                                               \X/

                                802360644%RUMAC%UPR1.UPR.CUN.EDU

******* Amiga, it's not just a computer, it's THE COMPUTER *******

kleist@nemesis.bula.se (Svante Kleist) (06/12/90)

In article <21588@snow-white.udel.EDU> 802360644%RUMAC@upr1.upr.cun.edu (Angel Asencio) writes:
>Hi adventures:
>
>  I'm near Kernen in Champions of Krynn, so I asume this is the last
>fight.
>  This means I have most of the summer free and I can play another
>role-play games. First, the ones I have already played, so you don't
>have to write unnecessaryly.
>
>  On 64:
>   Questron, Ultima (III, IV, V (didn't finish)), Bard's Tale (I, II, III),
>   Phantasie (I, II, III)
>
>  On IBM:
>   Ultima V (didn't finish)
>   Sierra Games (King Quest)
>
>  On Amiga:
>   Demon's Winter, Dungeon Master, Hero's Quest, Drakkhen, Champions
>   of Krynn, Times of Lore, Questron II.
>
> AND SO ON...

Hi over there!

Why don't You continue in comp.sys.amiga.games ?

Kindly,
  Svante

---
.                   S V A N T E    K L E I S T                      .
.  Student of Computer Systems Science, Univ. of Stockholm, Sweden  .
.       Internet: kleist@nemesis.bula.se, kleist@vall.dsv.su.se     .
.             Usenet: sunic!sics!bula!nemesis!kleist                .
.                    Phone: +46 - 8 - 365 793                       .