[comp.sys.amiga] New Nethack Available!

golson@sundown.sun.com (Greg Olson) (06/13/90)

Greetings fellow amiga net-hackers!  The new nethack is now available in a
variety of formats!

(Most convenient method)
For the Amiga, binaries are available by anonymous ftp in the
pub/NH3.0/amiga directory on linc.cis.upenn.edu [130.91.6.8] and in
/usenet/comp.binaries.amiga on xanth.cs.odu.edu [128.82.8.1].

If you cannot ftp, you can request the distribution be sent to you by
email.  Send a note to amiga_hack_308@sundown.ebay.sun.com and the
distribution will be sent to you during off hours.  Note that this will
trigger a large number of large messages to be sent - you will need
almost 850K of spool space to get NetHack this way.  In case of trouble
with this method, please drop a note to sysadmin@sundown.ebay.sun.com.

It is also possible to use the ftp/mail service at
bitftp@pucc.princeton.edu (send a help message to that address for
further information).

Have fun, and keep on hackin'!

	--Greg (for the amiga nethack development team)

keni@dtix.dt.navy.mil (Lorber) (06/13/90)

In article <2237@male.EBay.Sun.COM> golson@ebay.sun.com writes:
>Greetings fellow amiga net-hackers!  The new nethack is now available in a
>variety of formats!

NetHack has also been posted to comp.binaries.amiga, now on its way to you
in 16 parts.
>Have fun, and keep on hackin'!
Absolutely!

>	--Greg (for the amiga nethack development team)
Ken Lorber (also from the amiga nethack development team)

(Any confusion caused by the double announcement is my fault.  Sorry, Greg.)