[comp.sys.amiga] BiX from telnet

krooglik@gondwana11.ecr.mu.oz (Alex KROOGLIK) (06/13/90)

  I knew that would grab your attention. Now that I have it, can anyone
tell me if it possible to access BiX via telnet? Oh, by the way, assume
that I will be connecting from Australia. Thanking you...

 krooglik@gondwana5.ecr.mu.oz.OZ.AU

gavron@sunquest.UUCP (Ehud Gavron) (06/13/90)

In article <4468@munnari.oz.au>, krooglik@gondwana11.ecr.mu.oz (Alex KROOGLIK) writes:

[keywords line of free sex deleted]

>   I knew that would grab your attention. Now that I have it, can anyone
> tell me if it possible to access BiX via telnet? Oh, by the way, assume
> that I will be connecting from Australia. Thanking you...

	I'd rather assume you've yet to undergo mental puberty,
	or anything else related to growing up.  The answer to your
	question is yes.  Someone can tell you if it is possible to
	connect...

	$ if f$locate("BITNET",f$edit(from,"UPCASE")) .nes. f$length(from) -
	  .or.
          f$locate("UPENN.EDU",f$edit(from,"UPCASE")) .nes. f$length(from) -
          .or.
          f$locate("krooglik",from) .nes. f$length(from) -
          then $exit

>  krooglik@gondwana5.ecr.mu.oz.OZ.AU

	Ehud

--