[comp.sys.amiga] Looking for Brad Schenk of Sentinel Fame.

sutherla@qtp.ufl.edu (Scott Sutherland) (06/13/90)

	I am interested in contacting Brad Schenk (sp?) of
Sentinel fame.  He wrote a program which allows one to interactively
explore Turbo Silver Textures.  Impulse was selling this program
for him for a while but, apparently due to some differences, they
are no longer distributing the program.  The Gang at Impulse told
me I would have to get the program directly from Brad.  If you
read this group, please contact me.  If not, I would appreciate
it if someone who knows how to contact him (phone, address, email
address) could either give me that information OR tell him that
I am trying to contact him and give him MY address, phone, and
email address so that he may contact me at HIS convenience.

Thanks,

Scott Sutherland
297 Bishop Drive
Gainesville, FL  32607

Home:  (904) 332-7929
Work:  (904) 392-0792

Email:  sutherla@qtp.ufl.edu

hrlaser@crash.cts.com (Harv Laser) (06/13/90)

In article <1037@orange9.qtp.ufl.edu>, sutherla@qtp.ufl.edu (Scott Sutherland) writes:

> 	I am interested in contacting Brad Schenk (sp?) of
> Sentinel fame.  He wrote a program which allows one to interactively
> explore Turbo Silver Textures.  Impulse was selling this program
> for him for a while but, apparently due to some differences, they
> are no longer distributing the program.  The Gang at Impulse told
> me I would have to get the program directly from Brad.  If you
> read this group, please contact me.  If not, I would appreciate
> it if someone who knows how to contact him (phone, address, email
> address) could either give me that information OR tell him that
> I am trying to contact him and give him MY address, phone, and
> email address so that he may contact me at HIS convenience.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Scott Sutherland

I'll forward your posting to Brad via People/Link email.. he logs on
frequently "over there" where his i.d. is -BWS-

By the way, his named is spelled Schenck and he pronounces it
like "skenk"

FYI, Brad's also recently been appointed as INFO magazine's new
Graphics columnist and his articles will be appearing in that
magazine's new monthly-format issues six times a year.

And as long as I'm mentioning INFO I should also mention that the
long-delayed issue #31 is FINALLY done and shipping - subscribers should
see it in their mailboxes in a few days with newsstand copies showing
up at about the same time.  #31 is the LAST of the Amiga/64/128 type
issues.. the new monthly ALL-AMIGA format issue #32 will follow
in early July.

Harv
Plink: CBM*HARV