[comp.sys.amiga] 1084 W/ Ed. Discount...

amhartma@silver.ucs.indiana.edu (Amiga Man) (06/13/90)

Is the monitor included with the Ed. Discount a 1084 or a 1084S?  I need to
know pretty quick.

Thanks,
AMH

peck@ral.rpi.edu (Joseph Peck) (06/14/90)

In article <47519@iuvax.cs.indiana.edu> amhartma@silver.ucs.indiana.edu (Amiga Man) writes:
>Is the monitor included with the Ed. Discount a 1084 or a 1084S?  I need to
>know pretty quick.
>
>Thanks,
>AMH

Suppose that one had just gotten a 500 under the educational discount,
and received the 1084.  Would that person be entitled to Amigavision
and/or the 1084s during the warranty period as some form of upgrade?
It seems fair if the lists with the new stuff were floating around
slightly before the package was obtained. . .  The dealer said "since
we don't have it, you can't either."  Hmmm. . . . any comments?

                  Thanks a bunch,
                  Joe Peck
                  peck@ral.rpi.edu