[comp.sys.amiga] A10 Stereo Speaker System

ab980@cleveland.freenet.edu (06/15/90)

	From: ab980@cleveland.Freenet.Edu (Carwil James)
	To: comp-sys-amiga@ucbvax.berekeley.edu
	Cc: ab980
	Subject: A10 Stereo Speaker System

	I just got this set of speakers from my local dealer. They are a very
	well done product, the controls are simple and acessible and they work
	very nicely. If you don't have a stereo monitor or speakers yet, I advise
	you to get these. With all this said, one complaint. In order to complete
	the warranty card you must fill out the Serial number. The card says its
	on the RATING LABEL. What is the ther rating label and where is it? If it
	is suposed to be on the speakers, I didn't get one.

	Virtually,

	--
	|Carwil James-FreeNet BBS List Editor |InterNet: ab980@Cleveland.FreeNet.Edu|
	|    / / Only Amiga  First In CD-TV   |Phone: (216)371-5729                 |