[comp.sys.amiga] mathfont needed!

jra1@ra.MsState.Edu (Jeffrey R. Allegrezza) (06/14/90)

I need a mathmatical font.  can anyone send me one or tell me where one is?

thanks in advance, jeff

UH2@psuvm.psu.edu (Lee Sailer) (06/14/90)

In article <514@ra.MsState.Edu>, jra1@ra.MsState.Edu (Jeffrey R. Allegrezza)
says:

>I need a mathmatical font.  can anyone send me one or tell me where one is?
>
>thanks in advance, jeff

Some time ago, Ali Ozer wrote a program that nicely translated TeX fonts into
Amiga fonts.  TeX has nearly any math character you could want.  Find
the Fish disk with T the converter, and some TeX fonts to convert, and you'll
be on your way.

If this seems to much for you, email me back and I'll see if I can help.
I'll be back about June 26.

In article <514@ra.MsState.Edu> jra1@ra.MsState.Edu (Jeffrey R. Allegrezza) writes:
>I need a mathmatical font.  can anyone send me one or tell me where one is?

Simple advice: Make up your own one! It isn't difficult at all. Just take
your Extras disk and start the program Fed (that means FONT EDITOR), and
there you are. "It's in there!"

--
Best regards, Dr. Peter Kittel      //     E-Mail to
Commodore Frankfurt, Germany      \X/      rutgers!cbmvax!cbmger!peterk