[comp.sys.amiga] A3000 and flight simulators

jmeissen@oregon.oacis.org (John Meissen) (06/16/90)

There's been a lot of talk about the performance of the A3000. Has anybody
had a chance to try F18 or Falcon (or any other flight simulation) on it?

derhak@cs.utah.edu (Maxim Derhak) (06/17/90)

In article <534@oregon.oacis.org> jmeissen@oregon.oacis.org (John Meissen) writes:

>There's been a lot of talk about the performance of the A3000. Has anybody
>had a chance to try F18 or Falcon (or any other flight simulation) on it?

When I saw the A3000 demoed, we had the dealer run F18.  I must say that it
ran considerably faster, and in the demo, the plane even crashed into a
mountain. (The response time was too quick for the demo flier.  It sure does
appear alot smother in flight, and the controlls are real touchy.

Max

 Lekarz  THE //\/\    //| \ /  #  Max Derhak (derhak@cs.utah.edu) :^>
   od    \\ //    \  //-|  X   #  After all is said and done, a heck of
  Raju!   \X/      \//  | / \  o  a lot more is said and done. - Murphy