[comp.sys.amiga] user interface tools?

jmeissen@oregon.oacis.org ( Staff OACIS) (06/27/90)

In article <148@tots.UUCP> tep@tots.Logicon.COM (Tom Perrine) writes:
>I have heard of PowerWindows, but that was a *long* time ago. Who made
>PowerWindows? Is it still supported? Does it work OK with WB 1.3? Are
>there any competitors?

I used PowerWindows quite extensively during the Lynx/Handy project at
Epyx last year. It made generating user interfaces a breeze. It had
some problems coexisting with heliosmouse, so RJ was never completely
happy, but we both used it a LOT. PowerWindows is made by Inovatronics,
and they are still around somewhere. I highly recommend it.

--
John Meissen .............................. Oregon Advanced Computing Institute
jmeissen@oacis.org        (Internet) | "That's the remarkable thing about life;