[comp.sys.amiga] Fred Fish disks 1-314

terry@helios.ucsc.edu (Terry Ricketts) (06/27/90)

In article <22930@snow-white.udel.EDU> 21848873%WSUVM1.BITNET@cornellc.cit.cornell.edu (Jeff Kavanaugh) writes:
>Fred Fish disks 001 - 314 can be found at:
>
>    doc.cso.uiuc.edu
>
>  In the /pc+mac/amiga/fish directory

    I don't know about others, but I would appreciate it if when FTP sites are
posted that the IP address along with the name could be listed. There are
some of us whos machines are dumb & we have to do it by the numbers. -)
					Terry

lhummel@ux1.cso.uiuc.edu (06/28/90)

/* Written  9:31 pm  Jun 26, 1990 by 21848873%WSUVM1.@cornellc.cit.cornell.edu in ux1.cso.uiuc.edu:comp.sys.amiga */
/* ---------- "Fred Fish disks 1-314" ---------- */
Fred Fish disks 001 - 314 can be found at:

    doc.cso.uiuc.edu

  In the /pc+mac/amiga/fish directory

    Jeff Kavanaugh@WSUVM1
/* End of text from ux1.cso.uiuc.edu:comp.sys.amiga */

NO NO NO!

That machine has NFS mounted ux1's /pub filesystem as /pc+mac!  Also, the
collection has Fish Disks up to 350 (not 314).  I am still waiting for more
space to be freed up here, whereupon I can add disks 351-360.

This is the machine through which the Amiga Archive at UIUC should be accessed.
For your reference:

               128.174.5.59	ux1.cso.uiuc.edu uiucux1 ux1