[comp.sys.amiga] uucp-1.06d corrupted

winston@fjcnet.GOV (Winston M. Llamas) (06/29/90)

Was it only our site that received a corrupted comp.binaries.amiga
posting of uucp v1.06d?  The file that was corrupted (at least on our
site) was part 4 of disk 2.  If anyone received a good copy of said
posting, can you mail it to me?  Thanks in advance.

Winston

uunet!fjcp60!winston (usually works)

tadguy@abcfd01.larc.nasa.gov (Tad Guy) (06/30/90)

In article <297@fjcp60.GOV> winston@fjcnet.GOV (Winston M. Llamas) writes:
> Was it only our site that received a corrupted comp.binaries.amiga
> posting of uucp v1.06d?  The file that was corrupted (at least on our
> site) was part 4 of disk 2.  If anyone received a good copy of said
> posting, can you mail it to me?  Thanks in advance.

[ this is a recording... ]

Comp.binaries.amiga is archived on xanth.cs.odu.edu.  These archives
are available via anonymous ftp in the /usenet/comp.binaries.amiga/
directory.  If you don't have direct access to the Internet, you can
still retrieve back issues of comp.binaries.amiga by using the BITFTP
server.  Send a ``help'' message to bitftp@pucc.princeton.edu for info.

	...tad