[comp.sys.amiga] Need WDB Data Files

IMS103@psuvm.psu.edu (Ian Matthew Smith) (06/27/90)

   I am looking for the higher magnification files for the WDB program
(V 2.0) by Bob Dufford.  Specificlay, the wdb.2.all (652,428 bytes)
and wdb.1.all (1,068,408 bytes) files.  Is there an FTP site with
these on them?  I have looked around, but could not find them.
ANy help would be appriciated.

Thanks in advance.

Ian Smith <ims103@psuvm.bitnet>

leblanc@eecg.toronto.edu (Marcel LeBlanc) (06/27/90)

IMS103@psuvm.psu.edu (Ian Matthew Smith) writes:

>   I am looking for the higher magnification files for the WDB program
>(V 2.0) by Bob Dufford.  Specificlay, the wdb.2.all (652,428 bytes)
>and wdb.1.all (1,068,408 bytes) files.  Is there an FTP site with
>these on them?  I have looked around, but could not find them.

I seems that many people are looking for these files!  I am too.  Has
somebody finally broken down and decided to send away for them (on floppy)?

If so, there are now several people who would be very grateful if they could
receive these files via the internet.  So far, my list includes:

	alexei@en.ecn.purdue.edu (Alexei R Rodriguez)
	"JKT (814) 862-8630" <JKT100@PSUVM.PSU.EDU>
	Charles Hymes <chymes@csmil.umich.edu>
	Marcel LeBlanc <leblanc@eecg.toronto.edu>
and
>	Ian Smith <ims103@psuvm.bitnet>

I wonder how large these files would be after LHarc'ing?

Marcel A. LeBlanc  --  Electrical Engg Computer Group, Univ. of Toronto
leblanc@eecg.toronto.edu		else: uunet!utcsri!eecg!leblanc

hamish@waikato.ac.nz (06/29/90)

In article <90177.231350IMS103@psuvm.psu.edu>, IMS103@psuvm.psu.edu (Ian Matthew Smith) writes:
>    I am looking for the higher magnification files for the WDB program
> (V 2.0) by Bob Dufford.  Specificlay, the wdb.2.all (652,428 bytes)
> and wdb.1.all (1,068,408 bytes) files.  Is there an FTP site with
> these on them?  I have looked around, but could not find them.
> ANy help would be appriciated.
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Ian Smith <ims103@psuvm.bitnet>

I too would like these files. Has any one got/seen/heard a roumour about them.

|  Hamish Marson                        |  Internet  hamish@waikato.ac.nz    |
|  Computer Support Person              |  Phone  (071)562889 xt 8181        |
|  Computer Science Department          |  Amiga 3000 for ME!                |
|  University of Waikato                |                                    |
|Disclaimer:  Anything said in this message is the personal opinion of the   |
|             finger hitting the keyboard & doesn't represent my employers   |
|             opinion in any way. (ie we probably don't agree)               |

jim@syteke.be (Jim Sanchez) (07/01/90)

I too would like to know about the whereabouts of the data files.
Don't tell me to talk to the CIA either :-).

--
Jim Sanchez          | jim@syteke.be (PREFERRED)
                     | OR {sun,hplabs}!sytek!syteke!jim
Hughes LAN Systems   | OR uunet!mcsun!ub4b!syteke!jim
Brussels