[comp.sys.amiga] God, I hope it's a Typo!

amhartma@silver.ucs.indiana.edu (AmigaMan) (07/02/90)

I just got my coupon for my free copy of AmigaVision and at the bottom, it
says:

"Allow 4-46 weeks for shipping".

I sure hope I don't have to wait a year for my copy! :-)

AMH
* Andy Hartman       | I'd deny half of this crap anyway!|        ///
* Indiana University |-----------------------------------|       ///
*++Construction++++++|   amhartma@silver.ucs.indiana.edu |   \\\///
*+++++++Zone+++++++++|   AMHARTMA@rose.ucs.indiana.edu   |    \XX/

kent@swrinde.nde.swri.edu (Kent D. Polk) (07/03/90)

In article <49420@iuvax.cs.indiana.edu> amhartma@silver.ucs.indiana.edu (AmigaMan) writes:
>I just got my coupon for my free copy of AmigaVision and at the bottom, it
>says:
>"Allow 4-46 weeks for shipping".
>I sure hope I don't have to wait a year for my copy! :-)

The local "Amazing Computers" dealer (Amiga-only chain store) had 8
copies of AmigaVision sitting in the storefront last week. In other
words, it's shipping.

Kent Polk - Southwest Research Institute - kent@swrinde.nde.swri.edu
         "Life's too short to have to do this on a PC"