[comp.sys.amiga] Amiga availability

cmm1@CUNIXA.CC.COLUMBIA.EDU (Christopher M Mauritz) (07/03/90)

I hope this posts correctly.  The Columbia systems area can't seem to
program its way out of a paper bag and our net access is a little flaky
right now.  Anyway....

Newsgroups: comp.sys.amiga
Subject: Re: 3000 and toaster help needed...
In article <419500034@S62.Prime.COM> MIKER@S62.Prime.COM writes:

>I am new at the whole Amiga world but want badly to get into it
>in a semi-big way.  I am a frustrated IBM pc owner and wish to
>continue my interest in video without breaking the bank. So...
>
>A couple of questions if anyone can help:
>
>1. Has anyone else heard of the 3000 shipping besides Ohio..I read
>this
>this morning.

I called J&R Music World this morning.  They had *4* A3000-25mhz
machines in stock.  The price is $3099 without a monitor.  That
is roughly $500 higher than you'd get with the educational
discount if you include the cost of purchasing a monitor.  You
can reach them at:

800-221-8180

or

J&R Computer World
15 Park Row
New York, NY  10038

Note:  I'm not affiliated with these guys in any way.  I just stopped
       in there this morning on my way to work and left with a smile. :)

Cheers,

Chris

Chris Mauritz                 |Donde hay una cerveza
cmm1@cunixa.cc.columbia.edu   |hay un plan.
(c)All rights reserved.       |
Send flames to /dev/null      |El Guerrero Aereo es el rey!