[comp.sys.amiga] Metascope DeBugger

johnv@tower.actrix.co.nz (John Veldthuis) (06/30/90)

I have version 1.17 of the Metascope debugger and am trying to get an
update to it. I wrote to Metadigm at

19762 MacArthur Blvd,
Suite 300
Irvine, CA 92715, USA

but have not had a reply. Can anyone tell me if they are still around or
if I can get an update anywhere else. I know there is at least one update
after mine. Maybe someone knows the programmers snail mail address.
Thanks for any help

--
*** John Veldthuis, NZAmigaUG.         johnv@tower.actrix.co.nz       ***

rick@tmiuv0.uucp (07/03/90)

In article <84.tnews@tower.actrix.co.nz>, johnv@tower.actrix.co.nz (John Veldthuis) writes:
> I have version 1.17 of the Metascope debugger and am trying to get an
> update to it. I wrote to Metadigm at
>
> 19762 MacArthur Blvd,
> Suite 300
> Irvine, CA 92715, USA
>
> but have not had a reply. Can anyone tell me if they are still around or
> if I can get an update anywhere else. I know there is at least one update
> after mine. Maybe someone knows the programmers snail mail address.
> Thanks for any help

Um, gee, I'm not sure about that address.  Vic Wagner (one of principles
at Metadigm) is a personal friend.  I'll see what's going on and post a
message regarding it.

> *** John Veldthuis, NZAmigaUG.         johnv@tower.actrix.co.nz       ***
[- O] Rick Stevens
  ?   EMail: uunet!zardoz!tmiuv0!rick -or- uunet!zardoz!xyclone!sysop
  V   CIS: 75006,1355 (75006.1355@compuserve.com from Internet)

"I'm tellin' ya, Valiant!  Da whole ting stinks like yesterday's diapers!"
                                - Baby Herman in "Who Framed Roger Rabbit"