[comp.sys.amiga] No K Directive

jones@uv4.eglin.af.mil (Calvin Jones, III) (07/03/90)

Bill Cavanaugh <bleys@tronsbox.xei.com> writes:

> If you start your script file with
>
> .bra {
> .ket }
>
> your problems will magically vanish.  I'm sure someone out here will have a
> technical explanation why, but I had the same problem, and this was the
> solution...

If you search the script file, I'll bet you will find something like:

   FOO >BAR xfile

where the redirection symbol is being interpreted as dealing with an
argument without the ".bra" and ".ket" directives.

(Took me QUITE a while to figure that one out a few years back! <GRIN>)

   --- Cal
   //  Cal Jones - Internet:  <Jones@UV4.Eglin.AF.Mil>
 \X/               BBS:  904-243-6219  1200-9600HST  340Meg, all Amiga
                         Single Tasking?    *JUST SAY NO!!!*