[comp.sys.amiga] Champions Of Krynn

pmorris@bbn.com (phil morris) (07/03/90)

>From: Robert Moynihan <moynihan_r@apollo.hp.com>
>Subject: Re: Champions Of Krynn
>Date: 2 Jul 90 18:02:00 GMT
>To:       amiga-relay@udel.edu

[...]
>Make sure you have a red mage in the party.  When you eventually get
>the dragonlance, it's in a wizard locked room.  Only red MU's can cast
>the knock spell, so without one, you can't get the lance.  (I only had
>one MU, and she was a white mage.  I had to remove my kender from the
>party, create a new red mage, and protect him until he accumulated
>enough experience to cast a knock.  *Then* I was able to recover the
>lance...Took me the better part of an afternoon to get on with things.)

Here I must disagree as I got into the room WITHOUT a red mage.  I just
tried a bash and if it didn't work, walk one step away, come back and
try a bash again.  After about 5 tries I was in (my max strength was
18/22).

[...]

>Won the game yesterday.  (So damn quick?  I've been at this for six
>weeks.  I'm married and in the "real world"...that takes a bit out of
>the available time.)

I too finished very quickly even with a wife and kids -- I was
restricted to playing only on Fri & Sat evenings and still finished in
4 weeks.  Since I have finished, anyone want to buy it?  I paid $37
new, so I would like $25.

-Phil Morris
 206-746-6800 or 888-3930 (PST)