[comp.sys.amiga] Viruses & AmigaBBS Programs

ins778u@vax4.cc.monash.edu.au (mr c.r. hames) (06/23/90)

Two requests:-

1. Please mail me any viruses that you have, uuencoded BootBlock/files,
   as I will hopefully be updating VMK(VirusMemoryKiller-Fish#328) soon.
   Even if you think its an old one....

2. What is happening with XenoLink by Jonathon Forbes & Skline(Atredes) BBS
   systems?  Also what other Amiga BBS programs are or intend to go multiline
   and/or Fido?

--

Chris Hames:     ins778u@vax4.cc.monash.edu.au(internet)
C/Assembler!:    Freely Avail:  VMK,DirWork,FSDirs......(Fish etc)

hclausen@adspdk.CBMNET (Henrik Clausen) (07/01/90)

>In article <3539@monu1.cc.monash.oz> ins778u@vax4.cc.monash.edu.au (mr  c.r. hames) writes:
>2. What is happening with XenoLink by Jonathon Forbes & Skline(Atredes) BBS
>   systems?  Also what other Amiga BBS programs are or intend to go multiline
>   and/or Fido?

   Paragon V2.XX is both multiline and Fido, and widely used. It's a bit
of a stiff thing to install, though.

                                    Have a nice day     -Henrik
--
|            Henrik Clausen, Graffiti Data (Fido: 2:230/22.33)           |
|           ...{pyramid|rutgers}!cbmvax!cbmehq!adspdk!hclausen           |

Johannes.Mistelbauer@p0.f3.n313.z2.FIDONET.ORG (Johannes Mistelbauer) (07/04/90)

In an article of <23 Jun 90 16:18:00 GMT>, ins778u@vax4.cc.monash.edu.au
(mr  c.r. hames) writes:

 mc> 2. What is happening with XenoLink by Jonathon Forbes &
 mc> Skline(Atredes) BBS
 mc>    systems?  Also what other Amiga BBS programs are or intend to go
 mc> multiline
 mc>    and/or Fido?

Hello!

Black Hole BBS is intended to go multiline. Currently it supports
FIDONet, AMNet and ZerberusNet. We will se, when it gets released ...

Bye Johannes

--

   Johannes Mistelbauer
   Gated via FidoNet node 2:310/1 (His Master's Voice [Eur/Aut/Vie])