[comp.sys.amiga] CUSTOM GADGETS ?9000

arc@desire.wright.edu (07/04/90)

In article <22321@snow-white.udel.EDU>, CCUCARD%indsvax1.bitnet@uicvm.uic.edu (Paul Cardwell) writes:
> All,
>
>         I was wondering if someone had written a small utility that
>         would alter the current gadget images on windows?
>
>         I think there is a 1k hack called: "NewLook"
>
>         I currently use it, but is there a program so that I can
>         have more selection of gadgets?
>
>         The Macintosh that my friend has, has a program to do that.
>         Yes, he works on a MAC and YES he owns an Amiga 2000.
>
>         Please tell me where I can get a program such as this...or
>         mail it to me (use UUENCODE format).
>
>                                         Paul.
>         "Amiga, the power horse machine."
>
>         "IBM & MAC, they are toys when compared to the Amiga."
>
> p.s.  Thanks to all those great New Jersey Amiga users, for responding
>       to my requests.

    Well, I THINK that it would be SIMPLE if some wrote a hack like that, but
let you supply YOUR own data files for the gadgets...  I KNOW the LAME Mac
doesn't have that yet!  It would be cool!

=    ///           | Bryan K. Fite             | Arc@Desire.Wright.edu =
=   /// Amiga!     | ^Service Engineer^        |         -or-          =
= \XX/ The One     | Arc Electronics, Inc.     |    Arc@WSU.BITNET     =
= ____& Only...    | Wright State University   |"Ouch! Quit-it." - Bart=
=                  | Dayton, Ohio              |  Depeche' Mode, Now!  =