[comp.sys.amiga] CManual

BARRETT@owl.ecil.iastate.edu (Marc Barrett) (07/05/90)

   As of the start of the fiscal year a few days ago, ISU has a new
policy for the laser printer.  This policy is based on the idea that, in
the past at least, 20% of the people were responsible for 80% of the
useage of the laser printer.  In short, under the new policy, every
account gets a quota of 250 or so pages, without charge.  Charges start
(real charges, beyond your quota you have to pay real money) if you
exceed your quota.

   So, between my two accounts, I have 500 pages to blow.  I am going
to use some of it by printing that C-Mamual from Fish disk 337 (I think).
If you'd like, I will print a copy for you.  It isn't as long as it
looks.  The manual itself is only 200 pages, but it comes with lots
and lots of examples in C which I am not goimg to bother to print out.

gunda@cbmehq.UUCP (Gunda O'Neal ESCO) (07/06/90)

In article <23679@snow-white.udel.EDU> BARRETT@owl.ecil.iastate.edu (Marc Barrett) writes:

>   As of the start of the fiscal year a few days ago, ISU has a new
>policy for the laser printer.  This policy is based on the idea that, in
>the past at least, 20% of the people were responsible for 80% of the
>useage of the laser printer.  In short, under the new policy, every
>account gets a quota of 250 or so pages, without charge.  Charges start
>(real charges, beyond your quota you have to pay real money) if you
>exceed your quota.
>
>   So, between my two accounts, I have 500 pages to blow.  I am going
>to use some of it by printing that C-Mamual from Fish disk 337 (I think).
>If you'd like, I will print a copy for you.  It isn't as long as it
>looks.

Whow ! Does that mean you are getting into printing business now and
leave us alone ? Can't believe it ! What would this group be without
you ?
B.t.w. what is a "C-Mamual"? Obviously something interesting without
any copyright ?

If so, feel free to send me one by a-mail, please !
--
Gunda O'Neal, Assistant
Commodore European Support & Coordination Office (ESCO)