[comp.sys.amiga] Old postings??!!?

amhartma@silver.ucs.indiana.edu (AmigaMan) (07/06/90)

Is it just my site or is everyone getting postings that date back to early
June?  I noticed this a few days ago, but if it's just here in Bloomington,
let me know so I can complain to the powers that be.

Thanks,
AMH

lngo@pikes.Colorado.EDU (Linh D. Ngo) (07/07/90)

In article <49968@iuvax.cs.indiana.edu> amhartma@silver.ucs.indiana.edu (AmigaMan) writes:
>Is it just my site or is everyone getting postings that date back to early
>June?  I noticed this a few days ago, but if it's just here in Bloomington,
>let me know so I can complain to the powers that be.
>
>Thanks,
>AMH

This problem has also been affecting this site for a while (on most
newsgroups as well!) and my brother has noticed this problem
with C.S.A at his Boulder site as well. I've started seeing the
piracy posts again--once was enough!

Linh D. Ngo/CU-Denver Computer Science Engineering/lngo@pikes.colorado.edu
                                 "Thanks to be God"  // only Amiga
                                                   \X/