[comp.sys.amiga] A3000 prices

davidm@sugar.hackercorp.com (David Martin) (07/07/90)

ALL:
   A poor college student would like to know...what is the
educational discount on the A3000? Quick before I graduate!
:-)
--
that does not run ADA" - What a great sales pitch this would be!
Famous sayings... I C do you? I have know idea what to put in this

davidm@sugar.hackercorp.com (David Martin) (07/08/90)

ALL:

  I heard that the prices for the A3000 w/ WB2.0 and
Amigavision as well as a 1950 monitor are as follows:
$2600 for 16mhz and $3039 for 25 mhz. What kind of
disk drives do they have?

David
--

ung@felix.UUCP (Bill Ung) (07/11/90)

In article <6004@sugar.hackercorp.com> davidm@sugar.hackercorp.com (David Martin) writes:

>ALL:
>   A poor college student would like to know...what is the
>educational discount on the A3000? Quick before I graduate!
>:-)

Your best bet is to dial 1-800-555-1212 and get Commodore's 1-800 number.
They should have the latest prices (which changed since June 30th) and the
number of the nearest Amiga dealer that supports the Educational Discount
(note: not all Amiga dealers support the Educational Discount).

Good luck!

Bill Ung
  ung@felix.UUCP

In article <6010@sugar.hackercorp.com> davidm@sugar.hackercorp.com (David Martin) writes:

>ALL:
>
>  I heard that the prices for the A3000 w/ WB2.0 and
>Amigavision as well as a 1950 monitor are as follows:
>$2600 for 16mhz and $3039 for 25 mhz. What kind of
>disk drives do they have?

Note: These are EDUCATIONAL prices.  It's noted in the keywords, but not the
article.

The A3000/16-40 or A3000/25-40, come with 1 880k 3.5" disk drive each as
well as a 40mb internal hard drive.  There is also a A3000/25-100 which
comes with a 100mb drive, but I don't know what its price is or whether
it is covered under the Educational Discount.

Also, please note: The above prices may be incorrect as Commodore stated
that prices may change on June 30th.  Those appear to be the old prices,
so I don't know if they have changed or not.  Best bet would be to call
Commodore.  They have a 1-800 number (which I don't have offhand, sorry).

Bill Ung
  ung@felix.UUCP

jdutka@wpi.wpi.edu (John Dutka) (07/12/90)

In article <147739@felix.UUCP> ung@felix.UUCP (Bill Ung) writes:
>Your best bet is to dial 1-800-555-1212 and get Commodore's 1-800 number.
>They should have the latest prices (which changed since June 30th) and the
>number of the nearest Amiga dealer that supports the Educational Discount
>(note: not all Amiga dealers support the Educational Discount).

I talked to a dealer who talked to C= about this, and they have told me that
the price for a 3000/25 is STILL $3039 plus the $15 handling fee...

--
| husc6!m2c!wpi!jdutka | "Hey, baby - wanna do some HEAT TRANSFER?           |
| jdutka@wpi.wpi.edu   |  Heh, heh, heh!"                                    |