[comp.sys.amiga] Looking for Rick Park Pics

aliu@aludra.usc.edu (Alex Liu) (07/09/90)

Anybody have the picture of a mickey mouse glass drawn
by Rick Parks?  Also any others by the same artist?
I believe they can be found on PeopleLink #19744/#19419/#20062

These are must haves!

-Viet

Sylvain@speedy.CAM.ORG (Sylvain Tremblay) (07/09/90)

>In article <10693@chaph.usc.edu> aliu@aludra.usc.edu (Alex Liu) writes:
>Anybody have the picture of a mickey mouse glass drawn
>by Rick Parks?  Also any others by the same artist?
>I believe they can be found on PeopleLink #19744/#19419/#20062
>
>These are must haves!
>
>-Viet

I would also be interested in these pictures

--
Sylvain
                                                                   __

castorca@EA.USL.EDU (Christian Castor) (07/09/90)

In article <Sylvain.3862@speedy.CAM.ORG>, Sylvain@speedy.CAM.ORG (Sylvain Tremblay) writes:
>>In article <10693@chaph.usc.edu> aliu@aludra.usc.edu (Alex Liu) writes:
>>Anybody have the picture of a mickey mouse glass drawn
>>by Rick Parks?  Also any others by the same artist?
>>I believe they can be found on PeopleLink #19744/#19419/#20062
>>
>>These are must haves!
>>
>>-Viet
>
>I would also be interested in these pictures
>
>--
>Sylvain

   I have the picture of mickey's glass. Wow! It is really stunning.
I would be glad to send you a copy but I barely know how to use
uudecode.  I have NO idea on how to use uuencode. If you gave me
a brief example, I may be able to do it. (I'm using the Amiga's UUCP
package).

-Chris

     ///     Christian Castor : (318) 232-2045 (VOICE)  XXXXXXX   No Postage
    ///             Compuserve: 73030,2734              X     X    Required
\\\///              PeopleLink: Chrisc                  X 25c X  If Mailed In
 \\\/                     INet: castorca@ea.usl.edu     XXXXXXX     The US

cal@helios.ucsc.edu (Cal Delaney) (07/13/90)

In article <00939694.1CCA1B80@EA.USL.EDU> castorca@EA.USL.EDU (Christian Castor) writes:
>In article <Sylvain.3862@speedy.CAM.ORG>, Sylvain@speedy.CAM.ORG (Sylvain Tremblay) writes:
>>>In article <10693@chaph.usc.edu> aliu@aludra.usc.edu (Alex Liu) writes:
>>>Anybody have the picture of a mickey mouse glass drawn
>>>by Rick Parks?  Also any others by the same artist?
>>>I believe they can be found on PeopleLink #19744/#19419/#20062
>>>
>>>These are must haves!

If you will send me e-mail I will uuencode the mickey glass and mail
to you.  They are also avail. from my bbs.
see .sig

cal@helios.ucsc.edu

| cal@helios.ucsc.edu       |        Cals Amiga Den (408) 688-4074           |
| GEnie C.Delaney           |           300/1200/2400   24 Hrs.              |

alfredo@ajahnv.lonestar.org (Alfredo Jahn V) (07/13/90)

>In article <Sylvain.3862@speedy.CAM.ORG> Sylvain@speedy.CAM.ORG (Sylvain Tremblay) writes:
>>In article <10693@chaph.usc.edu> aliu@aludra.usc.edu (Alex Liu) writes:
>>Anybody have the picture of a mickey mouse glass drawn
>>by Rick Parks?  Also any others by the same artist?
>>I believe they can be found on PeopleLink #19744/#19419/#20062
>>
>>These are must haves!
>>
>>-Viet
>
>I would also be interested in these pictures
>
>--
>Sylvain
>                                                                   __

I have the Mickey Mouse one (I may also have a few others...)
The only problem is I don't know how to get them to you. (ftp?).
Any ideas???

 - alfredo

--------------------------------//----------------------------------------
 Alfredo Jahn V                //   Internet: alfredo@ajahnv.lonestar.org
 3208 Cole Ave., #1303     \\ //    UUCP:     texbell!ajahnv!alfredo
 Dallas, Texas 75204  USA   \X/     Voice:    +1 214 855-1316

Sylvain@speedy.CAM.ORG (Sylvain Tremblay) (07/14/90)

>In article <alfredo.7250@ajahnv.lonestar.org> alfredo@ajahnv.lonestar.org (Alfredo Jahn V) writes:
>>In article <Sylvain.3862@speedy.CAM.ORG> Sylvain@speedy.CAM.ORG (Sylvain Tremblay) writes:
>>>In article <10693@chaph.usc.edu> aliu@aludra.usc.edu (Alex Liu) writes:
>>>Anybody have the picture of a mickey mouse glass drawn
>>>by Rick Parks?  Also any others by the same artist?
>>>I believe they can be found on PeopleLink #19744/#19419/#20062
>>>
>>>These are must haves!
>>>
>>>-Viet
>>
>>I would also be interested in these pictures
>>
>>--
>>Sylvain
>>                                                                   __
>
>I have the Mickey Mouse one (I may also have a few others...)
>The only problem is I don't know how to get them to you. (ftp?).
>Any ideas???

I've got the Mickey Glass now, thanks, but I can tell you how to send
binary files though:  Use UUENCODE.  On the Amiga the UUENCODE command
looks like:

UUENCODE >file.uue <file> <remotefile>

the resulting file.uue will be ASCII and sendable trough the net.

--
Sylvain
                                                                   __