[comp.sys.amiga] MGM Studios and the Amiga

stelmack@sunrise.ec.usf.edu (Gregory Stelmack) (07/08/90)

Remember the discussion a little bit ago about Amigas in the studios at MGM?
Well, I was there today and I kept my eyes open. I was rewarded by the sight
of two more Amiga 2000s! These were in the control pit in front of the stage
of the Indiana Jones exhibit. They seemed to be controlling the sound stuff
there. At least one major company has discovered the Amiga's usefulness...

Note: This is the theme park in Orlando I am talking about.

-- Greg Stelmack
-- Email: stelmack@sol.csee.usf.edu or stelmack@sunrise.ec.usf.edu
-- USmail: USF Box 1510, Tampa, FL 33620-1510
-- Amiga: the only way to compute!

drues@cs.iastate.edu (Michael E. Drues) (07/15/90)

stelmack@sunrise.ec.usf.edu (Gregory Stelmack) writes:
>Remember the discussion a little bit ago about Amigas in the studios at MGM?
>Well, I was there today and I kept my eyes open. I was rewarded by the sight
>of two more Amiga 2000s! These were in the control pit in front of the stage
>of the Indiana Jones exhibit. They seemed to be controlling the sound stuff

Damn, I was there this past February, saw the same show but didn't
notice the Ami's!  :-(

Mike

--
Michael Drues                              Dept. of Biomedical Engineering
Internet:drues@atanasoff.cs.iastate.edu           1146 Veterinary Medicine