[comp.sys.amiga] Any more BKDC2 Demos?

a665@mindlink.UUCP (Anthon Pang) (07/15/90)

Does anyone know where there are the rest of the Badge Killer Demo Contest 2
DEMOS (ie aside from those at xanth)?  I've been waiting quite a while
now...and probably even longer, considering that there may not (won't?) be a
BKDC3 this year :(

tadguy@abcfd01.larc.nasa.gov (Tad Guy) (07/16/90)

In article <2460@mindlink.UUCP> a665@mindlink.UUCP (Anthon Pang) writes:
> Does anyone know where there are the rest of the Badge Killer Demo Contest 2
> DEMOS (ie aside from those at xanth)?  I've been waiting quite a while
> now...and probably even longer, considering that there may not (won't?) be a
> BKDC3 this year :(

The whole collection is on xanth, but I don't have enough space free
in ~ftp to put them there...  I'll need another 20M...

If I find a place to keep them, I'll make an announcement...
	...tad