[comp.sys.amiga] WORLD needs co.sy.amiag EMULATOR

topgun@vpnet.chi.il.us (robert white) (07/12/90)

As a newcomer to comp.sys.amiga I was more than a little delighted
when I examined responses to a relatively innocuous question about
getting some usefulness from an ancient Amiga 1000.
   The responses were remarkable for their breadth and depth.
   It would be wonderful if the world at large could emulate the
camaraderie so evident in this newsgroup.
   Sincere thanks to all.

FVEST@DUCVAX.AUBURN.EDU (Floyd Vest) (07/19/90)

robert white <topgun@vpnet.chi.il.us> wrote:
>As a newcomer to comp.sys.amiga I was more than a little delighted
      ^^^^^^^^
>when I examined responses to a relatively innocuous question about
>getting some usefulness from an ancient Amiga 1000.
>   The responses were remarkable for their breadth and depth.
>   It would be wonderful if the world at large could emulate the
>camaraderie so evident in this newsgroup.
>   Sincere thanks to all.

You haven't been around long enough to see a really good flame war :-)

--
Floyd Vest     Auburn University      ##### fvest@ducvax.auburn.edu #####

amhartma@silver.ucs.indiana.edu (Andy Hartman - AmigaMan) (07/19/90)

FVEST@DUCVAX.AUBURN.EDU (Floyd Vest) writes:
>You haven't been around long enough to see a really good flame war :-)

Or in the case of Comp.sys.amiga, a really _bad_ flame war!

>Floyd Vest     Auburn University      ##### fvest@ducvax.auburn.edu #####

AMH
* Andy Hartman       | I'd deny half of this crap anyway!| "Somedays, you just
* Indiana University |-----------------------------------|  can't get rid of a
*    //	 Amiga Man   |   amhartma@silver.ucs.indiana.edu |  bomb!"
*  \X/	 At Large!   |   AMHARTMA@rose.ucs.indiana.edu   | - Batman (original)