[comp.sys.amiga] E-mail on Amiga

olch@geocub.greco-prog.fr (Olivier Charrier) (07/18/90)

  I'd like to have information about receiving email home on my Amiga, via
the UU net. What exactly must I do? What connection do I need? Is there any
subscription to pay?

  Thank you for any help.

| Cedric BEUST                                     University of Nice    |
| USENET: beust@cerisi.cerisi.fr                   $whoami               |
|         uunet!taloa.unice.fr!beust@uunet.UU.NET  god (personal alias)  |
|                    - "To be, or not to be...",                         |
|                      That is unlogical, captain!                       |
|                                     -- Spock                           |

>  Thank you for any help.

The software to run is Amiga UUCP 1.06D by Matt Dillon.  You need a modem
and a news/mail feeder site to connect to.  The site you choose may demand
a fee to connect your system to their's but that to their discretion.

--
Sylvain
                                                                   __