[comp.sys.amiga] AmigaMail

jjfeiler@coil.caltech.edu (John Jay Feiler) (07/18/90)

johno@cbmvax.commodore.com (John Orr - CATS) writes:
>The reason I am posting to the net is to solicit opinions on
>AmigaMail.
>					 John Orr - CATS
Well, once the CD-ROM drives for the amiga family come out (the ones
compatible with the CDTV), Each issue could include a CD-ROM, with code, data,
backissues, and lots of fun stuff, just like the Mac developer newsletter
does.
	:-) :-) :-) :-)
		John Feiler

finnis@WELSWS.enet.dec.com (Peter Finnis) (07/18/90)

>The reason I am posting to the net is to solicit opinions on
>AmigaMail.  For those of you who don't know what AmigaMail is, it is a
>magazine-like technical publication put out by CATS every other month.
>Typically, it contains various articles related to programming the
>Amiga.  Subscriptions are available to anyone.

	Can this be obtained by email or just on disk or paper ?
 |      ___                     	||     		                     |
 |     /  /				||   Peter Finnis	 	     |
 |    /__/__ _/_  __			||   Digital		     	     |
 |   /   /_/ /   /_/			||   Shire Park,	     	     |
 |  /   /_  /__ /_			||   The Boulevard,	     	     |
 |					||   Welwyn Garden City,     	     |
 |                      		||   England. 			     |
 |      				||	 			     |
 |					|| finnis%welsws.dec@decwrl.dec.com  |
 |					||				     |
 |       				||   Phone: 0707-374174		     |

johno@cbmvax.commodore.com (John Orr - CATS) (07/19/90)

In article <13570@shlump.nac.dec.com>, finnis@WELSWS.enet.dec.com (Peter Finnis) writes:

> 	Can this be obtained by email or just on disk or paper ?

In the US, AmigaMail is distributed on paper only.  Other countries
have other ways of distribution, so you should check with your local
support manager for details.

--John

smithwik@pioneer.arc.nasa.gov (R. Michael Smithwick -- FSN) (07/20/90)

In article <jjfeiler.648258384@coil> jjfeiler@coil.caltech.edu (John Jay Feiler) writes:
<johno@cbmvax.commodore.com (John Orr - CATS) writes:
<>The reason I am posting to the net is to solicit opinions on
<>AmigaMail.
<>					 John Orr - CATS
<Well, once the CD-ROM drives for the amiga family come out (the ones
<compatible with the CDTV), Each issue could include a CD-ROM, with code, data,
<backissues, and lots of fun stuff, just like the Mac developer newsletter
<does.
<		John Feiler

They will also have to call them with cutsie names. The apple CDs come
with names like "Bill and Ted's Exellent CD" or "A CD Called Wanda". :-)

But what do you expect from a computer company with a Cow-Dog (or is it
Dog-Cow) as a mascot. Moof, moof.  :-p

mike
                                       >> mike smithwick <<

Any opinions are my own since nobody else would ever want them.

"The real world serves only to illustrate mathematics"