[comp.sys.amiga] crobots

kosma%human-torch@stc.lockheed.com (Monty Kosma) (06/28/90)

   From: Peter Kerney <peterk@foetus.syd.sgi.oz.au>
   Newsgroups: comp.sys.amiga.games
   Date: 25 Jun 90 00:35:01 GMT
   Sender: amiga-relay-request@udel.edu

   >From article <175@cbmcel.UUCP>, by stoller@cbmcel.UUCP (Martin S. Stoller):
   > CORRECTION, PLEASE.
   > If you can't have an AMIGA 3000 at home,
   > have the next best thing, an IRIS!!!

   You obviously haven't seen the new ones!!!.

   But seriously though. A comp.sys.amiga.games.crobots might work but there is
   already a huge number of amiga groups already. I saw some stats that showed
   that comp.sys.amiga et.al. consumed a large proportion of the news bandwith.
   It was the second highest next to comp.sys.unix I think.

   But far be it for me to be a wet sponge. This may be a good idea. The traffic
   may not be that great.

   --
   Peter Kerney. Silicon Graphics, Sydney, Australia. (peterk@syd.sgi.oz.au)

   If you can't have an IRIS at home,
   have the next best thing, an Amiga !!!

well, didn't crobots originate on (horror of horrors!) an ibm pc system?
Maybe there's people over there who would want to be in on it too...?

xrtnt@amarna.gsfc.nasa.gov (Nigel Tzeng) (07/19/90)

Hello...what was the thought on posting robots in c.s.a?  I finally got my old
IBM robot on to my Ami and compiled it.  Is there sufficient interest to
clutter up c.s.a further or should the interested parties start a mailing list?

NT

PS  Could the person who posted robots earlier please mail it to me?  Thanks!

   // | Nigel Tzeng - STX Inc - NASA/GSFC COBE Project
 \X/  | xrtnt@amarna.gsfc.nasa.gov

Amiga | Standard Disclaimer Applies:  The opinions expressed are my own.

amhartma@silver.ucs.indiana.edu (Andy Hartman - AmigaMan) (07/20/90)

I think people are posting robots in comp.sys.amiga.games.

AMH

--
* Andy Hartman       | I'd deny half of this crap anyway!| "Somedays, you just
* Indiana University |-----------------------------------|  can't get rid of a