[comp.sys.amiga] Re^2: A3000 intro manual

groenewo@swi.psy.uva.nl (Ferry van het Groenewoud) (07/19/90)

daveh@cbmvax.commodore.com (Dave Haynie) writes:

>In article <2884@orbit.cts.com> igor@pnet51.orb.mn.org (Peter Dufault) writes:
>>This is my first message here, I just got a 3000. Anyway I was looking through

>>the schematics in the A3000 manual and ran accross these interesting lines.

>[....A3000 Schematic Quotes....]

>So, did you figure out where these came from?

>HINT: Those from E-11,E-16,and E-17 have no deep hidden meaning :-)

"I call that a bargain; the best I ever had": The Who, Who's Next.
>--
>Dave Haynie Commodore-Amiga (Amiga 3000) "The Crew That Never Rests"
>   {uunet|pyramid|rutgers}!cbmvax!daveh      PLINK: hazy     BIX: hazy
>	"I have been given the freedom to do as I see fit" -REM

Ferry.

igor@pnet51.orb.mn.org (Peter Dufault) (07/21/90)

Oh yes, I realize where most of the quotes come from, and the non-quotes were
included for the sake of completeness.

UUCP: {amdahl!bungia, uunet!rosevax, crash}!orbit!pnet51!igor
ARPA: crash!orbit!pnet51!igor@nosc.mil
INET: igor@pnet51.orb.mn.org